First Navajo Baptist Church
PO Box 308
Crownpoint NM, 87313
George Jim – Pastor
Matthew Holtsoi- Associate Pastor
The two ways of life
The way of Destruction
This way is a broad way. It is a way that satisfies the fleshly body and the carnal mind. On this path there is plenty of room for all to enjoy the pleasures of sin. On this road you will find pleasure, not in God but in Satan's paradise.
- On this path the devil himself paves the way. As we just read it is a wide road, it is wide enough for:
a. Drunken d. Scoffer g. Religionists
b. Dishonest e. The proud
c. Unclean f. Self- righteous
Revelation 21:8 All of the things that I read off they are all not found in the book of life
- This way is crowded. Many Navajos go on this path for two good reasons:
> It is a easy path
> it is a down hill path all the way
A lot of teens, kids, adults are all being pushed along with the crowd.
- All the people on this path are all without God and have no hope. All of these people are all aliens to God why? Ephesians 2:12 they all don't know Christ as their savior. This way is a fatal way. The only way that this path leads to is a place of destruction – Matthew 12:30. The place that this road leads to is eternal suffering.
- There is no other way in the world by which people can try to safe them selfs from this way – John 14:6. Without being born again through faith and believing in Christ. Other than that it will lead to everlasting destruction. There is no u turn John 3:7
- The only way that you can get that U turn back to Christ is by doing this:
Roman 10: 9, Roman 10: 13
You must believe and accept Jesus Christ why – John 14:6 He is the only way to get the U turn in the road and be on the road to everlasting life. II Corinthians 6:2. Accept him today.